1. Bucobianco thanks you for choosing to visit this site. The access to and the use of the Site are governed by the following terms and conditions about the property and copyright (hereinafter: Terms and Conditions) that have to be always respected. If it is not your intention to accept the conditions, please leave the Site.
2. The information, photographic material, products and in general all the material on this site are exclusive property of Bucobianco or its licensors and may be used exclusively for personal and non-commercial or professional purpose. In any case, each copy, even partial, of each material must include information on the property of Bucobianco as any other news on the property contained in the material itself.
3. The trademarks of Bucobianco, the logo and any other trademark graphics and / or figurative in the Site in every form or in connection with any use, whether registered or not, they are and remain the exclusive property of Bucobianco and it is expressly prohibited, for any reason or purpose, although the use for personal and not commercial or professional purpose, as well as reproduction, distribution, publication, transmission, modification, totally or in part, or sale.
4. It is forbidden the recording, storage, multiplication in copies, reproduction, further publication, exhibition, performance, transmission, distribution, transfer, translation, transposition, modification, or partial sale of the material (regardless of whether they are images, photographs, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials and creative expressions made available on this site) in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, electronic, by photocopy, print, microfilm, recording on any magnetic media, including CD-ROM, or other) without prior written permission of Bucobianco. The materials are of exclusive property, or otherwise in the lawful possession and use of Bucobianco, who assumes no liability or guarantee about the use by you of any material considered illegal anyway.
5. Excluding the mandatory limits of the law , Bucobianco doesn’t assume any liability if the materials contain technical inaccuracies or any kind of typographical error.
6. The Materials may be changed or updated without notice. Bucobianco reserves the sole right to make changes and / or improvements, without notice and at any time to every images, products, texts and software applications used in the Site. Despite the precautions, such applications and software programs may present malfunctions and may contain viruses or other damaging elements. Bucobianco, Excluding the mandatory limits of the law, doesn’t assume any responsibility in this regard.
7. The costumer has the full and unconditional responsibility for any losses, costs and damages, direct and /or indirect damages of any kind and entity, arising from the use of the Site.
8. Bucobianco, excluding the mandatory limits of the law, is not responsible for the websites that are visited through this website. Bucobianco can not be held responsible, excluding the mandatory limits of the law, for any reason, cause or title, for the content of these linked sites and be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages related to the use of this websites or other websites that are accessed through an hyperlink.
9. Every image, photograph, text, video, trademark and in general the elements and materials and creative expressions sent to the Site or Bucobianco by you, except your personal data provided by you (name, surname and address e-mail) as indicated below, will be treated as confidential and will be irrevocably and freely, with their submission or mailing to Bucobianco, which will have the unconditional right (but is not obliged) to record them, store, multiplicate in copies, reproduce, publish, exhibit, perform, transmit, transfer, translate, transpose, modify, or sale. Therefore, the sending of such information, ideas and material will be considered as a consent to their free utilization by Bucobianco, which will have no obligation to pay compensation to You or any third party, unless this is not expressly required by law.
10. The costumer shall be the sole responsible for the images, and photographers, texts, videos, trademarks and in general the elements and materials and creative expressions that may be mailed to the Site.
11. Although not governed by these terms and conditions of use of this site, it refers exclusively to the Italian law. The invalidity and / or nullity of one of these conditions does not make the remainders it invalid and / or void, which therefore will continue to have full effect.
12. Any dispute arising about these terms and conditions of use of this site and the of the site itself will be resolved exclusively by the competent Court of Milan.
Bucobianco by Barbara Branciforti, via Bezzecca 2 , 20135 Milano ( IT ) , under art . 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no . 196/2003 ) , gives you the following information about the processing of data communicated by you or collected during the navigation on this site.
1. Purpose of treatment
The personal information requested are collected and used for the following purposes:
a) to proceed your requests and then manage the relationship you want to establish with our firm;
b ) for administrative purposes connected with the fulfillment of its contractual obligations , for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those in accounting, tax , or for givivg course to the demands of the judicial authority;
c) in the event of consent, to check the level of customer satisfaction and to offer products similar to those already provided by periodically sending (via mail, email, phone, fax) of newsletters, catalogs and brochures or invitations to events, generally commercial communications and advertising material and through the fulfillment of market research;
d) in the event of consent, the Company also based on the data and preferences of purchase made by you will proceed to do the analysis and customer profiling, for sending (via mail, email, phone, fax) promotional communications expressly dedicated to you;
e) in the case of sending curriculum vitae, data will be used only for selection purposes. In relation to that purpose it is specified that the Company will not collect through the site sensitive data such as, for example, data on: race and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties, unions, associations or organizations of religious, philosophical, political or trade union membership and personal data disclosing health and sex life
2. Nature of the provision
The provision of data referred to the purpose written in subparagraphs a), b) and c) is optional, but the refusal will result in the ‘inability of the Company to enter into the contractual obligations. Talking about to the purposes mentioned in c) and d), the provision of personal data is optional and their use is subjected to your consensus. Any refusal to provide consent does not produce any effect other than the one of being unable to proceed to the analysis of your consumption habits and to duly inform you about initiatives that might be maybe interesting for you.
3. Method of treatment
Your data will be processed using electronic or automated, computer and data, or by manual processing strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected, however, to ensure in any case the safety of the same.
4. Officers, responsibles figures and data reporting
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the internal staff of Bucobianco. Data collected, if necessary or instrumental to the execution of the stated purposes, may be processed by a third party appointed for this purpose like external data Processors, or, as appropriate, communicated to them as independent data:
i.The companies that are part of our group of companies for the purposes specified in point 1. a), b) and d);
ii. individuals, companies, associations or professional offices who carry out assistance and consultancy to our Company for the purposes of paragraph 1. b), c), d) or e);
iii. companies, organizations, associations that provide services connected and instrumental to the execution of the purposes (courier for delivery of catalogs and / or products acquired, our sales, customer care, service analysis and market research, management payments through credit card, maintenance of information systems) for the purposes of paragraph 1 a). In this regard, appropriate security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect and unauthorized access. Personal data may be transferred abroad, in companies that are part of Bucobianco, even outside the European Union. The personal information concerning you, will not in any case be spread.
5. Cookies, IP Address, Pixel Tags & TrackingTechnology
6. Exercise rights of access art. 7
The customer can exercise at any time the rights under Art. 7 of the Privacy by sending an email to: email@example.com.